Twin Peaks Filming Locations
North Bend landed on the map in 1990 when Mark Frost and David Lynch turned the town into Twin Peaks for the popular TV series that later gain a devoted, worldwide fan following. According to Wikipedia, Twin Peaks is often listed among the greatest television series of all time, and considered a landmark tuning point in TV drama.
Filming returned to North Bend in 2017 when Twin Peaks relaunched on Showtime. Fans filled downtown North Bend to catch a glimpse of filming inside Twede's Cafe, which received the current baby blue paint job for its return to the small screen. Shhh...Agent Cooper is still known to pop in sometimes.
North Bend draws thousands of tourists each year, many seeking out famous Twin Peaks filming locations. Below are some of the most famous local filming spots:
- Twede's Cafe: Double R Diner (137 W North Bend Way)
- Mount Si: 'Twin Peaks' originates from the double haystack peak of the mountain (trailhead located on Mt. Si Rd)
- Salish Lodge & Spa: Great Northern Hotel (6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie)
- Snoqualmie Falls: adjacent the Salish Lodge & Spa
- Dirt Fish Rally School: Twin Peak's Sheriff Department (7001 396th Drive SE, Snoqualmie)
- Snoqualmie Valley Trail Trestle: Ronette's Bridge (Reinig Road)
- Mount Si High School: Twin Peaks High School (the old school has been demolished)
- Mt. Si Motel: Blue Diamond Motel: (43200 SE North Bend Way)
- The Roadhouse Restaurant and Inn: The Roadhouse (4200 Preston-Fall City Road, Fall City)